Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

My Lifestyle on the road


 Hello, my name is Tane, I am a new kid at Paihia School.

Since I have only been at this school for a couple of weeks I have not caught up on a few things, so I’m going to write about my lifestyle on the road instead. I live on the Extravaganza fair with my sister and parents, I make candy floss for a living and my sister makes pancakes for my dad. My mother does reiki and woodwork. Each day at 3pm we have a fireshow, I have a diablo, which looks a bit like a yoyo not on a string. I am not yet on fire with my diablo because it takes at least three years to get used to the weight of the steel, I will be able to do it this season. We only do all of this every Saturday to Sunday though, the rest of the week we are traveling to the next place to trade.

Have you ever traveled NZ?


No comments:

Post a Comment