Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

A Step By Step Guide To Making A Digital Mosaic Art

In Te Ngahere we have been learning to create digital mosaic using Google Drawings. A mosaic is a picture that is put together with small shapes. We got to choose anything we wanted to create a mosaic picture of(eg: our idol, animals etc). Once we chose a picture we had to insert it into google drawings. Using the polyline tool on google drawings we made little shapes to try and recreate the thing  we chose. 

I chose a character called Itachi from Naruto to recreate. The purpose of making these mosaics was so we could create QR codes to be displayed on our wall. These QR codes will contain the Screencastify we made for our Ngahere projects.

The difficult part for me was trying to make the shapes I made align with his face. The easiest  part was creating shapes for his hair. 

Have you ever created a digital mosaic before? 


8 comments:

  1. Nice work guys it is really good and keep up the hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really like how you explained what the hardest and easiest part when you made your Itachi Digital Mosaic art. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm Paisha from Glenbrae school. I have never made a digital mosaic but sounds fun to do. I really liked how did Itachi. If I ever did one I would do Kakashi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Te Ngahere my name is Tiana and I’m a year seven student in your class. I really like your blog post about Your mahi toi because you have a lot of detail to tell us what you were doing. Another thing i like about your blog post is that you have told us each step of what you were doing.. I have done this because I was there when you started.
    Was this fun to post about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi i am Ana m from glenbrae school wow' I realy loved it and also keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi person i am jamal this is a good digital mosaic about itachi.I like naruto to so i go with Buruto.ANy ways well done.

    From your greatest rival jamal

    ReplyDelete