Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

Hi my name is Manu ,I’m a new student at Paihia School. I live on the Extravaganza fair. I work for my Dad I make pancakes for him. My Brother works for the candy floss man. We all enjoy it its super fun. I travel around NZ in my blue truck all year and come back in winter. I’m happy that I have a School to go to erey day and I can’t wait to go back to  the fair.I can do a fire show using fire poi.  The Extravaganza fair stops every weekend at a new field. There are a lot of shops like a merry go round,  crystal shop and a coffee shop and much more. There are clam shops like massages and        tea reading. The Extravaganza starts at the bottom of Invercargill up to the top of the Bay of Island. The fair travails for 36 weeks. 


Have you ever traveled around New Zealand?             

7 comments:

  1. Hi there Manu, your so lucky to go travelling around NZ.
    I don't normally travell around NZ but i would love to.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi am Ana m from glenbrae school and also keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Manu i'm Alice a new kid at Ahipara school am only staying a term I live in a caravan with my mum, dad and sister. we startid in the catland and now we are here see you later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talofa lava Manu my name is Irene and i am from Glenrae school. I actually don't travel the world but thats my dream.

    ReplyDelete