Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Weird Or Wonderful Fish? 


Kia ora today Grace,my mum and me went for a walk on our local beach and we came along a majestic fish we had no idea what it was? Grace had an idea that it was a unicorn fish but they have longer horns. 


So we continued walking down the beach and we decided to turn around and we started talking about what type it was and then my mum said it would make a great blog post so when we found it i dug a big hole around it while my mum and sister went to get her phone and once they got to me the fish started to float away so i had to run in the water and grab it so we could take a photo.


Please tell me if you know what type of fish it is?

Well until we meet next time, Blog you later!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Warren. What an interesting find! Great blog post. I wonder if it is a leatherjacket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Warren. What a cool idea in posting something that you found on your walk. I wonder if leatherjacket fish are any good to eat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi warren, that sounds very interesting. I have never seen a leather jacket before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello my name is Talaofa from Glenbrae school. i really enjoy your blog i wonder how long did it take to catch it?.

    ReplyDelete