Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

The Amazing great marble challenge

   

In Te Ngahere we have been doing a great marble challenge. We did this because we were using the scientific method. The purpose of this was to try and make the marble roll down the ramp and try and make the marble land on 1100mm. I really think me and my group did really well because we had such a creative good looking ramp. The materials we used were cardboard, hot glue, a marble so it could go down the ramp and a  paper towel roll. I really enjoyed trying to make a ramp because me and my group had so much faith in ourselves. This activity was really fun to do because me and my group sat there laughing most of  the time and we all put in an effort in to help our ramp. Have you ever done a marble challenge ?



8 comments:

  1. nice jod and also keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is kono from glenbrae school I like your huys great marble challenge it looks cool and I would like try it one day and try b\your best to try your best and try make that marble and keep up the hard work :)


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Te Ngahere my name is Hunter T-J from Ahipara school. I like your guys great marble challenge it looks cool and I would like to try it one day your best to try make that marble and keep up the hard work nice blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, My name is Artem from Glenbrae School. I like the way you guys were creative about your ramp. You guys also did a good job at keeping your ramp clean from the glue. Maybe next time you could add a little decoration.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Te Ngahere Im Michael from Ahipara School. A marble challenge looks fun and exciting. We also have done the great marble challenge last year. Maybe next time you could tell us what was the hardest thing to do. E noho rā

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Te Ngahere my name is Hunter T-J from Ahipara school. I like your guys great marble challenge it looks very cool and I would like to try it one day. Try your best to try make that marble go further and keep up the good work Paihia school blog you later.

    ReplyDelete