Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

Wacky Wednesday

Kia ora my name is Jayden and here at Paihia school we had a Wacky Wednesday I dressed up as a nerdy Jayden because that was my name Jayden so I decided to dress up as nerdy Jayden. It was a bit hard for me coming to school I just wanted to stay home but then I took three deep breaths and was brave. I got to school super shy and I peeked out seeing everyone dressed up WACKY I saw kids laughing and then I realized that it looked pretty fun so I joined with them and then I saw my friend Aaron and he was dressed up as Mario then I saw wigs dress and weird hats. I got in my class to put my bag down and one of my teachers came up to me and wanted to take a photo I went outside and started laughing having a great time then I realized the teachers were dressed up as there group color I was really enjoying it it was the best day. Have you ever had a Wacky Wednesday at your school?

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jayden I’m Manaia From Te Maunga. I go to Paihia School. I like your work because you dressed up as a nerdy Jayden. I did Wacky Wednesday too. I don't know what I was but it was still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayden, I’m Alexander and I’m a year 5 at Paihia School. I like how you explained what you felt and what you did. I was there and I enjoyed Wacky Wednesday even though I didn’t dress up. All I did was wear black clothes which for me is ordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Jayden, I'm Destiny I'm a year 6 at Glenbrae school I love how you were nervous but you still went and was confident, No i don't think that our school has had Wacky Wednesday as I just started last term. Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Jayden,
    It´s Hunter from Ahipara school. I like your blog comment on wacky wednesdays, at my school we don´t do wacky wednesdays. But they sound fun as. Maybe next time you could add some more pictures. Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jayden, it’s Angela. I like your post about “Wacky Wednesday”. I like that you were brave enough and used your hoe of kaha and came to school dressed up wacky. For wacky Wednesday I dressed up as a very purple wacky fairy. For me it was hard at first to come to school but then I realised that I didn’t care what people thought and that I just wanted to have fun and make memories, especially since this is my last year. At the end of the day I was proud of myself and realised that mostly everyone had dressed up wacky. I think that your outfit was also really wacky and nerdy. Did you have any other wacky outfit ideas?
    Bye Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jayden, My name is Jack, I go to Paihia School and I am in Te Maunga. I really like how you explained what you dressed up and what happened to Paihia School on Wacky Wednesday. I dressed up like a cool sportsman and it was very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jayden, my name is Braeden, and I’m a year 5 at Paihia School. I love your blog post because it's Wacky Wednesday and you can wear weird clothes. I was a bird and my friend Jacob was a woman. It was very funny.

    ReplyDelete