Pages

Friday, September 7, 2018

Gaming



In Te Ngahere we have been looking at gaming because our teacher Mr Lindsay didn’t know anything about gaming. So he spent 3 hours reading about gaming and how addictive it is. Mr Lindsay the next day came into school with a form about gaming that asked 20 questions that we had to answer truthfully. The next day Mr Lindsay came in with a slide presentation that showed the percentages of the answers with no one’s names on it. Then after that, we did a doc about addiction to video games. Now we did an infographic on a website called Easel.ly. What you do on Easel.ly is you drag a title into a place where you like then you write the title you want. After that, depending what you want, you choose body, head, bullet list, numbers, or letters. In this case I chose bullet list because I thought it would suit for this.

8 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Te Ngahere,Im Emalea from Gilberthorpe School, This is so cool. The only sad thing was I couldn't see you words that you did because they went all out to the side. But anyway I could read up to "know" Was was gaming like for you? What was your favourite part? Well That's all from me, Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora, Its Merryn from Gilberthorpes school, I really like your gaming, I hope your term is going well. Are you looking forward to next term I am ! Have a good rest of the term.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora! Zoey here from Gilberthorpe School.
    I like how you put in a screenshot and a lot of writing.
    But I can't read the writing because it's going off the side of the page. Next time when you see this comment could you please try and fix it because you will get a lot of comments like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean I should put it in the center instead of the side?

      Delete
  6. hello My name is Caleb you guys did a good job at making this DLO but I disagree about how addicting video games are because their are Some people that have set times to go on games or What types of games that are addicting and lots of people play games The point is that you should only spend a little amount of time on game. Make sure to vist my blog https://karorocalebbd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia Ora, Its RORY from Gilberthorpes school, I really like your gaaming, I hope your term is going well. Are you looking forward to next term I am ! Have a good rest of the term

    ReplyDelete