Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Matariki celebration

Last week it was Matariki. If you wanted to be  there to  see the Matariki stars you needed to wake up at six o’clock in the morning.
I woke up at six and went to Matariki. I saw Mr Halliday, Tarquin, Thomas and other friends. Then it was time to go to the beach. We went to Paihia beach where Alfresco is. Firstly we didn't see the stars so easy. They were covered with clouds so you could not see the Matariki stars. Then Whaea Becks had this app that could see through the clouds. after a while the Matariki stars appeared but you could only see six, because the 7th one was blurry.  Then after awhile we went back to school and there was breakfast. if you wanted breakfast you needed give a gold coin, I gave 2$.

But I just had a toast and some oat biscuit from my bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment