Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Friday was a very sad day because Shirley, our librarian was leaving. The day before, we made feathers and wrote a note on the back of them. Miss Pou glued them onto a piece of cardboard and made a feather type wall. On Friday we all sat down in the whare waiting for the command. We all stood up and sang a waiata and sat back down. Miss Simmons firstly said her speech trying not to cry.  Some of the other teachers said there speeches and gave Shirley some gifts, some adults even said something to shirley. There were to girls who came up and had there own speech. When the day was over we all ran to Shirley and gave her a hug and a squeeze. She said she will come back to visit and keep the library in shape. I can’t wait until she visits again.

7 comments:

  1. Kia Ora/Hi
    My name is Jack from Ohaeawai primary school that is so so sad your librarian left.We have a great librarian. I hope she comes back soon. How will you find books you like? Our librarian knows what books we like here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora,
    My name is Mitchel form Ohaeawai Primary School. To say that I'm sorry to hear that your librarian is leaving. I hope that you find a good librarian again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    My name is Brooke from Ohaeawai school. I am very sorry to hear that your librarian is leaving. I hope you get a new one soon. WE have a great librarian here. She is really nice and knows exactly what books we like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora my name is daejarhn and i go to tautoro school I am very sorry of what has happend you will see her later probably.
    come on my blog. tsdaejarhnp.blogspot.com. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora my name is Riccashaye, and i go to tautoro school,i am very so what happend you will see her aroynd probably se your around. If you want come and check out my Blog, https://tsriccashayem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia ora My name is Poppy from Bay of Island College i love your feather wall i am sad that your whaea Shirley is leaving i remember when my old teacher had to leave my school and she was my Favourite teacher it was sad but i got through it so did my mates Aroha Mai

    ReplyDelete