Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

What Do You Know About The Weekends

 Kia ora, on the weekend I went possum hunting with my cousins and my uncle, but then we realised we had to go back home because we needed the quad to drive around on. After that we started to go hunting on the farm, the farm was so dark, then we heard a possum. After that we found it, then the possum was running away but my uncle shot the possum. I had to grab the possum, the possum was so fluffy but the possum was still moving in my hand so I got scared then I screamed loud, my uncle told me to be calm down because people are sleeping so I stopped screaming. We saw a rabbit looking at us my uncle told me and my cousins to leave it alone so we left it. Then we were getting tired so we went back home and went to bed. Have you been possum hunting before?

3 comments: