Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Terrific Tips to help your learning athletics

 In Te ngahere we have been doing Athletics for 5 weeks. The first one we did was long jump it was easy the first four were easy but it got harder I didn't make it the last one. The next was high jump I hate high jump because you have to jump in a scissor jump and it hard to do. My favourite is sprints and relays because you to run to your teammate that you chose and you have to run to your teammate it was hard because when you a almost to your teammate you have to speed up to get them.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Ngahere, it's Vanya here. I have been going through everyone's blog and seeing what use have been doing this year. I think that every single one of use have done very well trying to complete your work. I remember when I was there trying to get my work finished but it ended up coming to a complete. Keep up all the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooklyn, i'm Casper from Ahipara school. I really liked how you described the athletics at your school and it sounds pretty cool. Maybe next time put a little bit more information about it. Anyway keep up the good work and blog ya later!!

    ReplyDelete