Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

Best Holidays ever

 On Saturday I stayed at my cousins house for the night and woke up at 4.00 o'clock in the morning. Then we got ready to go to Auckland, we got in the car at 5.00 a clock  . On the way to Auckland I slept till we got there when we got to Auckland we had McDonald's I had pancake’s and a hot chocolate after. We went in to rainbow’s end. Our first ride was the Spectre on the Specter you were 3D glasses and on the side of you seat you have lazer guns and shoot robots and get points if you kill a robot. We went on so many rides like gold rush, bump a cars, bump a boats and a lot more. After we had Burger King and Sam Woos. I enjoyed it because I got to go on all the rides and spend time with my aunty. Have you been on a roller

No comments:

Post a Comment