Pages

Friday, October 23, 2020

Fantastic Cricket

  In Te Ngahere we did cricket with Neil our coach. At the start  we had to partner up with someone and practice hitting the ball and catching the ball. We all got in two teams, one team was bating  and the other team is out on the field to catch the ball the team bating have 3 bats if we catch the ball they are down 1 bat if all 3 bats get out we switch side. Our team won by one point. And our coach said we were the best team in northland.


Have you ever played cricket?


2 comments:

  1. hello I'm ashtyn I'm a year seven in otaki college I have never played cricket before I don't focus on throwing sports

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashtyn Thank’s Ashtyn for reading my blog posts. It cool cricket you should maybe play cricket same day?

      Delete