Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Math DLO that will blow your mind!

For the past few weeks in Te Ngahere we have been learning to do equivalent  fractions. We had to solve a sheet called fraction frenzy, I found these questions really fun to do but some of them were quite challenging. After we had solved the sheet we had to redo the first two questions on a piece of paper in a pair or group, I chose to be in a pair with my friend, Fern. We started by cutting out all of the fractions and glueing them in the correct places on an A3 paper. After that we could either make a math DLO together and screencastify it individually OR we could make it separately and screencastify it individually. I chose to do it by myself and screencastify by myself. We were doing this to share our learning and show that we actually know how to do the math.

Do you enjoy learning math?

Autumn@Paihia School



No comments:

Post a Comment