Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

When I Moved Schools

I am Zac I am eleven years old and I am going to be telling you about myself and how I felt about moving schools.

I felt really nervous about moving to Paihia school but it’s good so far. I haven’t changed my mind about Whangarei Primary being the best school. I have Shay, Robert, Brooklyn, Mark and Warren as friends. They are nice and funny they make school a good time they are like my friends at Whangarei Primary.  I really like both schools. If you moved school would you find it hard to make friends?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Zac my name is Nikaia and I go to Otaki college. I moved schools when I was a year two because we used to live in Scotland. I was really nervous but it was fine.
    Hope you do well.
    Nikaia

    ReplyDelete