Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

Wonder Project

KIA Ora Bloggers last Wednesday we had two rocket scientists that came to Paihia school there names are Gustavo and Troy they told us what they did and what jobs they do. Gustavo job is to make fruit and learn about new fruit. Troy's  job was to make cool new machines. Gustavo and Troy come in every Wednesday the first time we didn't do much they just introduced them-self and what the do for a living . It is so cool to learn about rockets and what they do. OK bloggers I hope you guys like my blog. Learning about rocket is cool because I like learning about what they do. Have you ever did the wonder project?.

4 comments:

  1. hello Brooklyn,my name is Mahina,I go to Kawakawa primary school and I am a year 6 in NRC,I like the way you have introduced the rocket scientists that went to your school last Wednesday,I think you should check your spelling or say it to yourself or your teacher or friend like when you have spelt Gustavo and Troy come in every Wednesday when you should of spelt Gustavo and Troy comes in every Wednesday,come see my blog here -->http://kpsmahinak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Manea, I go to Ohaeawai Primary School and I am a year 5 in Team Moana and I like how you did your writing because I can't do things like that and I like the first part because it is in Maori.If you to go on my blog this my address https://osmaneak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora from 7&8 SWL at Otaki College. Our year 8s took part in the Wonder Project last year. It was an amazing experience and it's great to learn from experts in your community. What jobs do Gustavo and Troy do? Our expert worked as an engineer for the expressway that is being built through our town. We hope you have fun as you progress through your project.

    Thanks,

    7&8 SWL

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Brooklyn, my name is Hamish. I am from Otaki college. my school did the wonder project last year i think. i remember my friend coming here to watch his brother do it.

    ReplyDelete