Pages

Friday, March 6, 2020

TECH

Last week on Wednesday the year 7 and 8s went to tech. We had to go on the bus to Morewera School. Once we got there the year 7s had to go into Mr E’s class for Wood Work and the year 8’s had to do cooking. Before we got to use the machines we had to do some safety worksheets. At Morning Tea time we got to go and play until the bell rang.  When we went back inside we got to see what all the tools did and their names. Then lunch came around and we just played games until the bell rang. Then we got to play around with the wood and the machines safely we made some jewellery, I made a cool hook. 
I was a bit nervous at the start but I loved it, I can’t wait to go again.

                                                   Have you ever done tech?                 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you've had more chances to go to Tech in Moerewa this year Brooklyn. Nice to read about your first lesson way back in March!
    Mr Smith, BOIC

    ReplyDelete