Pages

Monday, March 2, 2020


 Maths whizz
This week we got the privilege to play a really cool maths website for free called Math whizz. Usually this game is really expensive but first we get to trial the game to see if it suits the curriculum of individual students and if it comes out useful to the students  we get to keep on doing it . Personally I think that this maths website is really exciting and I think we should keep doing the website. First we we're given a login for the website them we got to take a determination test which determines which level your on and makes a personalized game that suits your academic level. I  think this game is really fun and useful and I also asked other kids in the class and they also thought this game was fun and they learned lots of new things. So I really hope the teachers decide to keep letting us do this maths website.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing if Maths Whizz makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete