Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Jordon's Biography

Ann Makosinski


How would you like a flashlight that turns on by the heat off the body temperature.  


What do you want to make next.


What are you future goals.
Your future goals are to make the world a better places.


British columbia's Ann Makosinski is a young inventor who was able to invent a flashlight that turns on by the heat of a human hand alone while she was still in high school. She was born in October 3, 1997 (age 16 years) She went to high school at Michael’s University school.


She used peltier tiles for the thermoelectric component one side is very cold and the other side is very hot that is how the flashlight works. But when one side is heated and the other feels cool ambient air, electricity is conducted and the flashlight was able to function perfectly without batteries.


Then after you made the flashlight you went and made a E drink that can charge your phone by holding a cup. Then you want to help the plant by making new things and some inventions that can help the environment.


REPORT CHECKLIST - SELF ASSESSMENT
My work has a title.
 ✓
I have introduced my topic with a general statement.
 ✓
I have a new paragraph for each different set of facts.
 ✓
I have written these facts in my own words (not a copy and paste, this is called plagiarism)
 ✓
I have used language that is precise and factual.
 ✓
I have a conclusion ending.
 ✓
I have checked my work for spelling mistakes.
 ✓
I have used capital letters, full stops, commas and other punctuation where it is needed.
 ✓
I am satisfied that my work makes sense.
 ✓
I am proud of my writing.
 ✓
My reflection
 


REPORT CHECKLIST - PEER ASSESSMENT
Your work has a title.
You have introduced my topic with a general statement.
You  have a new paragraph for each different set of facts.
You have written these facts in my own words (not a copy and paste, this is called plagiarism)
You  have used language that is precise and factual.
You  have a conclusion ending.

You  have checked my work for spelling mistakes.
You  have used capital letters, full stops, commas and other punctuation where it is needed.
Your work makes sense.
Peer Comment


This writing has been self and peer assessed there may still be errors.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jordan. What an inspirational young person. It is great to see what other young people can achieve. Your report was good but I think the last paragraph was hard to understand. I hope you are inspired by Ann.

    ReplyDelete