Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Alazhays Biography

Louis Braille
Have you ever wondered how blind learn the alphabet.
Who is Louis Braille
Louis Braille is a blind person who invented a way to learn alphabets using upraised dots in different series.
When was he born
He was born in Coupvray, France and born in 1809.
What he does for a job
At Nineteen years old he became a Full - time teacher at a Royal Institute for blind in Paris.

How he was blinded
He at the age of 3 had an eye injury which left him blind until the age of 43 he died.



REPORT CHECKLIST - SELF ASSESSMENT
My work has a title.
Yes
I have introduced my topic with a general statement.
Yes
I have a new paragraph for each different set of facts.
Yes
I have written these facts in my own words (not a copy and paste, this is called plagiarism
Yes
I have used language that is precise and factual.
Yes
I have a conclusion ending.

I have checked my work for spelling mistakes.
Yes
I have used capital letters, full stops, commas and other punctuation where it is needed.
Yes
I am satisfied that my work makes sense.
Yes
I am proud of my writing.
Yes
My reflection



REPORT CHECKLIST - PEER ASSESSMENT
Your work has a title.
Yes
You have introduced my topic with a general statement.
Yes
You  have a new paragraph for each different set of facts.
Yes
You have written these facts in my own words (not a copy and paste, this is called plagiarism)
Yes
You  have used language that is precise and factual.
Yes
You  have a conclusion ending.

You  have checked my work for spelling mistakes.
Yes
You  have used capital letters, full stops, commas and other punctuation where it is needed.
Yes
Your work makes sense.
Yes
Peer Comment

1 comment:

  1. Wow!You must really know a lot about Louis Braille,He is so lucky that he was still able to tell himself that he couldn't just forget about life even tho he was blind.Next time could you add an image of Louis Braille?Because that would at least make me know what he looks like!Also how did you find the information about Louis Braille?

    ReplyDelete