Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

The False Tsunami

 When the tsunami lockdown was happening me and hudson went camping to kiwe lake it took about two hours to get there.  About the first hour we got a warning about the tsunami and we started to get more warnings. When me and hudson got to kiwe lake started to put up the tent after that we went for a swim it was very hot. The second day we went biscuiting and we tried the wake bored then after a few days we got told the tsunami did not come did you get the tsunami warning.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Logan, I was very scared of the tsunami. We evacuated up on a big hill!
    Were you scared?
    Next time you can add more colour. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Logan,
    when the tsunami happened I was at school so we had to line up on our school field waiting for a bus. it was kind of scary when the siren went off then I was okay.
    log you later Mana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Logan my name is Nikau I go to Ahipara school. When the Tsunami warning happened a lot of kids at my school were crying but luckily everyone was OK. I also really liked how you explained how the Tsunami warning was for you. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Logan,
    My name is Unaiki I go to Ahipara School. When the tsunami warning hit everyone thought it was a fire alarm. Luckily everyone was fine and healthy! Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Logan,
    My name is Hunter I go to Ahipara School. When the tsunami warning hit everyone thought it was a fire alarm. Luckily everyone was fine and healthy! Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete