Pages

Monday, May 31, 2021

How to Keep Safe Online

 In Te Ngahere we are learning to keep safe on social media. We watched a video about a girl putting up photos in the front of her house. On the poster that she put in the front of the it had a photo of her, her email address, her age and her name.  Her name was Becky. There were people walking past her house. There were old people and then suddenly there was an old man that had came across it.  The old man had seen her email address. Then they started talking. Then Becky  didn't know who this old man was.  The man lied about his age and said he was 13 but he wasn’t. The old man asked Becky what she liked to do and she said “I like to go and  skate at the park”. So one day the  old man went to the park were Becky and her friends were skating.  She had found out  the man was lying so she learnt to not put private posts and stuff online and not to talk to strangers.

Would you talk to anyone you don’t know ?                            


4 comments:

  1. Never! I would never ever talk to anyone I do not know. But sometimes my parents do know them so it's alright for me to talk.
    But if there fighting then I know when to back off. Anyway's I really loved that of the old man realized something and learnt a lesson. Great work.

    ReplyDelete