Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Cyber Smart Learning

 Kia ora Bloggers, In Te Ngahere everyone has been doing Cyber Smart. We have been learning this to keep ourselves safe and to be smart online. In the future I will prevent random people from trying to message me or contact me on any social media. I use to talk to lots of people on online games but since I watched this video I stopped talking to some people on my games because you never know what might happen or who it might be. I only talk to people that I know in real life. My group made a DLO for people to understand whats happening.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow good work and keep up the hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a really good DLO, I liked how you highlighted the word to make them stand out, Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete