Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

GingerBread Men

Hello im Ruby, and today I’m sharing My brilliant maths eye’s on gingerbread. Maths eyes are when you use your eyes and notice a thing that involves maths. you don’t even notice that you use them. So the ability of having maths eyes are that you can see geometric shapes. Today I was using maths eyes without even noticing! I realised that they all have different cuts! I noticed that they all had different angels cuts. All of them had all different colours of buttons. They all had an accessory eg. Hats/ hair/ shoes ect. I basically looked very closely at the picture of gingerbread men and noticed alot of unfamiliar angled cuts. How many gingerbread men are there if you have 12 buttons?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dalton my name is Henry. I like your blog post because it is very exciting. I saw you guys doing it and it looked very fun. It reminded me of when I tried to do trick shots at my house. What was your favourite bit of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby my name is Poet. I am a Year 5 and I liked your presentation about math eyes. At school we did a google drawing about math.I made one, it was different to yours because you made a Google Slide but I like that you described the way that gingerbread man can be different in size and color What did you learn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi poet thank you for the positivty and i learnt About all of the different things that you can spot without realising that you used maths eyes.

      Delete