Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Airline Logo

Mikaire @ Paihia School

Imagine that you have been asked to create your very own airline!
What would you call it?
Design a simple logo for your airline 
 What do you guys think of my logo. It means safety good trip and don't worry. I chose this because lions are fierce so it represents that there is nothing to worry about and that it will be a good trip.  I LIke this because it was fun drawing the Logo then making it. 

Have you ever made a Logo before?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mikaire, Firstly I really like the name of your airline.Lion Flights has a catchy sound to it. You have reminded me of a time when I created a logo for my netball team, at the time I had to try and find a way to represent my team and the area we played for (Waitangi Toa) it was actually a real privilage. I think I would feel safe flying with your airlines. I wonder did you have any other names or logos you were thinking of before this one?

    ReplyDelete