Pages

Friday, February 22, 2019

Technology

Last week on Wednesday the yr 7&8 s had technology at Morewa. The year 7 s did woodwork and the yr 8 s did cooking. In cooking we made lasagne just before we made it we had to fill out a sheet that had our 5 things we needed to make the lasagne like. After we filled out the sheet we started cooking our divine lasagne. We had to pick five vegetables to put in our lasagne but then the teacher picked two for us so we only had to pick three. It took us until lunch eating time to finish it. So at lunch instead of lunch we had lasagne me and Ricardo's lasagne was very tasty. Sadly we had to take some home so it turned out we couldn’t have a great feast with just lasagne. During morning tea and lunch we got to play on Morewa school’s playground which was really fun. After lunch we had to use one word to describe our lasagne the word i used was exquisite. I enjoyed making the delicious lasagne. But  I think we could have added a bit more salt to the mince.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Te Ngahere class my name is Ebony I am a year 7 student at Kawakawa primary. I like your post about technology we used to but we stopped in 2018. But next time remember to check your punctuation. Morewa - Moerewa.
    Blog you later

    Link to my blog: https://kpsebonyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete