Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Exploring A Room Of Science

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning science and we went to the science roadshow at the BAY OF ISLANDS COLLEGE and there were some things I learnt. So there was a bird quiz  that you had to find  out the sound of the bird which I didn't know? and so I came pass this sound so and I didn’t even know so I pick the kaka bird and it was right now I know what sound a kaka bird makes. It was my buddys turn now and he had no idea what it was so he just kept guessing and he picked the right answer and so the answer he got a kiwi we went to try another thing we found another thing which was a smelling fruit kinda thing so the point was rub your finger on the ball and smell it but the thing is I can’t smell so my buddy had a go because he could smell. So he did find out the smell the smell was a orange and that made me feel happy and good.


3 comments:

  1. Nice work l like your work but the good job and l like very Your work and it so amazing work thank for blogger for share your Blogger. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Te Ngahere @ Paihia School I am Mana from Ahipara School.
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about, Exploring A Room Of Science. It was super interesting and it sounds like you had so much fun. Maybe next time you could add some pictures. Blog you later, Mana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Te Ngahere school, My name is Destiny and I am from Glenbrae school Nice job it sounds like you have been doing a lot of work on science in school, Keep up the great work!

    Have a lovey week

    ReplyDelete